If you would like to help keep this site going please
AS THIS IS A FREE FORUM ADVERTS FROM THE SERVICE PROVIDER APPEAR TO THE RIGHT OF THIS NOTICE AND THEY ARE NOT CONNECTED TO THIS SITE.
Services MenuPURCHASE BOOKS DISCUSSED
If you have heard about a book in this forum and would now like to read it yourself Astrodene has brought together links to purchase them. Links are available for the UK, USA, Canada, Austalia and New Zealand
ASSOCIATED WEB SITE
ARTICLES OF WAR (Forum rules)
FUTURE RELEASES CALENDAR
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER
Latest News on the Web Site
Current date/time is Thu 23 Mar 2017, 12:11
Forum Terms of serviceThe moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.
- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations which come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!
Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.
By clicking on " I agree to these terms " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read these current rules;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.
Astrodene's Articles of War
Welcome. We hope to have a friendly site so no flame wars please. These rules apply to all Forum categories.
- Novels are of course copyright material. Members should have due regard to copyright and include accreditation in posts where appropriate.
- A certain amount of discussion on the content of a book is of course inevitable, however, if your post will reveal elements of the plot which may spoil the book for others who have not read it you must use spoiler tags in the message so that other members can avoid reading it if they wish to
- We take the "Be Polite" rule very seriously. We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning.
- If you SPAM our members in any manner, your account will be disabled.
- Do not contact anyone to suggest a product or service you provide who is not explicitly expecting you to contact them.
- If you glean information from anywhere and use that information to contact someone and present an offer, it's SPAM and it will affect your account standing.
- Your account is yours alone. You are responsible for any activity created with it. You may not share your account login with anyone. If you choose to ignore this important restriction your account, and any accounts associated with it, will be disabled.
- All publicly displayed messages are limited to the English language. This includes posts, titles, signatures, and any attachments or other forms of public display.
- Signature Spam (a post that was made in hopes of showing a signature, as determined by moderators) is forbidden in all forum categories.
- You may not post commission, referral or affiliate links anywhere on the forum.
- Cross-Posting is not allowed here. Cross-posting refers to posting new duplicate threads or posts, or the linking to threads or posts already started by the member with the intention of gaining exposure.
- You may not compensate anyone for any review or recommendation.
- You may not post on behalf of any banned member in any public manner. This includes all forums, private messages, signatures, and e-mail features.
- You may not post words or URLs that are censored by adding spaces, dots, or substituting characters; or by any other means in an attempt to defeat any censors put in place. Please contact Astrodene if you feel a word or URL is unjustly censored.
- You may not link, in any manner, to sites or images containing pornography, sexually explicit items, gross violence, racist material, illegal or copyrighted material for download, or any others determined by moderators to be detrimental to the community. Such links would also contravene the hosting providers Terms of Service and could lead to deletion of the forum by them.
- Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled.
- Public posts debating these rules and/or moderators' enforcement of such, will be removed without comment. We encourage feedback however and invite you to send a PM to astrodene.
- Coloured bold text should not be used as this is reserved for moderation
- This is an English language forum. All posts must be in English.
- Signatures added to posts may consist of text, links, and/or a single userbar (no larger than 350x20px). Other graphic images are not permitted to avoid lengthy download times for members with slower connections. The content and format of signatures may not breach other rules of this forum such as inappropriate content.
- Astrodene reserves the right to delete any account without notice where the username used is deemed likely to cause offence
- And finally, (sorry but network charges have to be paid), Members may provide links to books available for purchase on Amazon, however "&tag=astrodene-21" must be added to the end of the URL for .co.uk links and "&tag=astrodene-20" for .com links. Astrodene's reserves the right to edit posts that do not comply or to amend such code without notice.
Additional rule for those who have access to the authors section 'The Naval Chronicle'
- This section of the site is for authors to discuss their work privately. Any work posted should be regarded as copyright the author and matters posted should not be discussed in the general forums. By accessing this section you agree to abide by such copyright. Work posted in this section may not be recorded elsewhere or posted on other sites without the express consent, in writing, of the author. Spoilers do not need to be used within the Naval Chronicle section.